Thursday, December 15, 2011

Countdown card No 15

Card is made with MME papers and embellies that came free with a magazine, some Card candy and a scrap of Kraft card cut into a tree shape.  When I look at this card it reminds me to feed the birds especially the robin at the bottom of the garden.  Our robin has his own supply of a block of fat mixed with seeds.  It is inside a little wire cage and hangs from a branch of my Twisted Hazel tree.  Robins dont seem to like peanuts - they prefer solid fat!
Ger x

3 comments:

  1. oh what a cute little tree.. love how you used the card candy
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww my dad has a lil robin friend in his garden too :)

    Beautiful card-I love the silver star trim :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE COLORS!!! The little bits you used to embellish the tree are so cute :) FAB job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...