Sunday, May 1, 2011

Anything Goes at By the Cute and Girly challenge

This month on By the Cute and Girly is totally theme free so you can do/make what you like!  Anything Goes but only 1 entry per person is allowed seeing as it is open season and we are expecting lots of entries.  So get your crafting hats on folks.  As well as prizes there are 2 or 3 guest DT spots on offer...

My 1st makes are fairly normal.  I had these Marianne Lady dies for ages, hadn't done anything with them and hadn't seen many cards using them so here goes


Along with the dies both cards use Websters Pages Garden Gala paper with ribbon and flowers from my stash.  The mirror charm was part of a Penneys bag charm and the crochet frame is by myself.  Hope to have these crochet frames in my Etsy shop soon!
Ger x

4 comments:

  1. These are fab, the papers have lovely colours! Your crochet frame is beautiful Ger & I'm loving the die cuts ( uh-oh, you know what that means... :) )
    Aideen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those ladies Geraldine.So pretty and elegant .. especially with the crochet frame
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards,so beautiful. The papers and the crochets are gorgeous. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations Geraldine! Love your layouts reminds me of the cameo chokers my mum had when I was younger, especially love the paper used on the first card, love your crochet frame. Had a browse through your blog love how different your projects are, have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...