Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Springtime" Challenge

Hi Everybody,

Its the 1st of March, the sun is shining and its time for a new challenge at the By the Cute and Girly challenge blog.  This month the theme is chosen by Carol and its "Springtime"!  As usual there are four great prizes on offer

1. $20 gift voucher from SimonSaysStamp



2. £10 gift voucher from Joanna Sheen

3. $15 gift voucher from Little Snippets

4. Digital image and a digi paper pack (winner's choice)
    from JLJ designs

As always, you can enter this challenge with any craft of your choice as long as you follow the theme.  You can enter more than once as long as you show a different craft each time.  Please check out the full details here

My first Springtime make is a card using two of the sponsor's digi images (boy duck and girl duck) to make a card suitable for an engagement or a lovey-dovey occasion:

I used DCWV Mariposa paper for the background and frame, Papermania Glittered paper for the pond, roses from local Trimmings shop and my own Scrapbook corners.  Plus distress Stickles for the wings and a few touches of Glossy Accents for ducks' headgear.  I have two more Spring-themed makes to share and they will be popping up during the month.  As usual one of them will be the "Mad Crochet Item".....which has been known to turn heads/stomachs.
So get your Spring crafting stash out and make something for this months BTC&G challenge.  March is a very long month so you have plenty of time to enter.  Good Luck!
Geraldine x

3 comments:

  1. oh Geraldine love what you did with those little duckies .. love the sparkly water
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Geraldine and your pretty corners are lovely.

    I'm on the slow game of catch up to say thanks so much for your support these last few weeks whilst I have been missing from blogland.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your comment Geraldine [up late!!!].I'd love to do a swap with you,but I would have to improve on the 4 cards I did as I was only practising.I;ts amazing what daylight shows up.I'll try some more today and see how it goes.Bye for now.Mary [Patricia]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...