Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cards/Presents/Chocolate and T-lights

I have been experimenting with making cards that double up as presents.  A big Thank You has to go to Hanna who translated the instructions and sent them on to me.  Hanna has some great candy on her blog HERE at the moment so pop over and leave a comment (especially for Tilda fans).

 This card is carrying 4 scented T-lights and the card uses one of the Jolly Santas from my Etsy shop.
Next card carries a bar of Butlers Chocolate and uses a Hero Arts stamp (I hate Chocolate but love inflicting it on others).

Close up.....

More Chocolate....drooling yet?

Geraldine  x

5 comments:

  1. I love these cards - imust try one... perfect for someone special
    Love them both
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great Geraldine. :) And thank you for joining my candy. And thank you soooo much for my birthday present. Gorgeous card and those papers are beautiful. The crochet flowers are stunning, perfect for a project I have in mind. :) Hugs Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fantastic Ger and a brilliant idea!!

    There is a little somethin on my blog for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg Ger they are amazing,what a unique idea for a gift,well thought out :)

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Geraldine, just love this card it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...